Smart Meters causing tidal wave of mysterious illnesses that strike people in their own homes

Posted: October 27, 2017 in Uncategorized

The World Health Organization has classified microwave radiation (produced by cellphones, wifi, cellphone towers and smart meters) as a 2B carcinogen, and based that declaration on studies that have linked cell phone radiation to brain tumors.

Rangitikei Enviromental Health Watch

An article here from healthnutnews.com  Kiwis, see this site for local information on health risks stopsmartmeters.org.nz   There is a page on the latter site providing testimonies of people whose symptoms stopped following removal of SMs. (Note here they are frequently called Advanced Meters). See our Smart Meter pages also.
EnvirowatchRangitikei

The Article from Health Nut News:

In recent years there have been increasing reports that “smart meters” – the digitized electric meters that are designed to send usage figures to power companies wirelessly – are causing a range of health issues among a growing portion of the population where such devices are in use.

RELATED ARTICLE:

In fact, notes the EMF Safety Network, a growing number of people from around the world are beginning to report health problems they believe are related to an…

View original post 191 more words

Comments
  1. auntyuta says:

This Health Nut News article says that because the new technology exposes users to EMF radiation, some people have experienced side effects such as:

Leg cramps
    – Eye problems
    – Fatigue
    – Ringing in ears
    – Problem sleeping
    – Headache
    – Learning problems
    – Heart problems
    – Balance problems

I am a very old person (83). I wonder, how can I know whether some of these symptoms are not just age related?

2. Aunty, doctors used to believe that old people automatically became tired and symptomatic as they aged but the thinking has changed on this. Older people are more susceptible to certain conditions eg (heart disease, diabetes, cancer) but most of them can be treated. I strongly encourage all my friends to see their GP if they develop symptoms – especially fatigue – as this usually relates to treatable heart conditions.

• auntyuta says:

Thanks Stuart. I have a very good GP. I usually feel still quite healthy. I try to avoid cold winds and too cold air conditioning. I feel best when the temperature is above 20C and no strong wind. I do not use a smart phone, no cell phone at all.

3. auntyuta says:

So far there has not been ‘a smart meter’ installed at our place. I looked this article up

“How to protect yourself from smart meter radiation”

4. […] towards (especially electromagnetic) fields might no more be questionable as shown for example by mysterious_illnesses_that_strike_people_in_their_own_homes. Likewise this sensitivity makes us vulnerable to electro-magnetic_weapons either designed to be […]

5. Schlüter says:

See also:
    “Between Neurophysiology and Philosophy: Some Speculations about Consciousness”: https://wipokuli.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/between-neurophysiology-and-philosophy-some-speculations-about-consciousness/
    Regards

6. Lara/Trace says:

I am reblogging this Dr. Bramhall. I am so unnerved by this. Horrified, actually.

• What I find really scary, Lara, is that these detrimental health effects have been documented for nearly two decades. Thanks for reblogging.

• Lara/Trace says:

I am seeing a pattern of deception and deceit when it comes to western medicine.

• Yes, indeedy. I blame it on the commodification of medicine. When the market took healing over from women, doctors ceased to focus on healing. They were forced to focus on interventions instead because that was the only way they could charge a fee. Barbara Ehrenreich writes about this in For Her Own Good – which I’m reviewing today.