These 16 Restaurants Have the MOST Antibiotics in Their Meat

Posted: February 23, 2017 in Uncategorized

The CDC estimates that at least two million Americans contract antibiotic-resistant infections every year. The American Academy of Pediatrics explained that the overuse of antibiotics in animals can make bacteria such as salmonella, E. coli and Campylobacter stronger and resistant to drugs that were previously able to ward them off.

Mountain Republic

These 16 Restaurants Have the MOST Antibiotics in Their MeatBy now you probably know quite well how much of the mass-produced meat in this country is laced with antibiotics, but we’re here with a list of the worst restaurant chain offenders.

A collaborative new report recently ranked the 25 largest US fast food and causal restaurant chains based on their policies and practices when it comes to antibiotics in their food. For the second year in a row, Panera Bread and Chipotle Mexican Grill were the only two chains to score an A grade.

The following restaurant chains received F grades in antibiotic practices:

1. KFC
12. Little Caesars
13. Buffalo Wild Wings
14. Dairy Queen
15. Arby’s
16. IHOP

View original post 66 more words

Comments
  1. futuret says:

WE ALSO HAVE TO BE AWARE OF THESE ISSUES, IF IT IS NOT THE ANTIBIOTICS, THEN THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE:

2. Well, for those who aren’t, I’d say, “It’s time to go vegan!” I refuse to eat meat. I absolutely refuse to eat it and now my cousin doesn’t eat meat and he was a consummate meat eater. But if you cannot go vegan, then this list at least gives one a great idea of where to limit your ‘meat’ intake.

Great post Dr. Bramhall!

• futuret says:

I AM ALREADY CONTAMINATED, WHEN POSSIBLE I MINUS WELL ENJOY SOME FRIED CHICKEN AND MASH POTATOES WITH SOME SLAW. WHO WANTS LONG LIFE HERE WITH MICROCHIPS LEADING TO THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND BEING PUMPED WITH RADIATION. I AM PUTTING A GREAT DEAL OF STUDY IN THE ETERNITY AND AFTER LIFE. THEY WAY I SEE IT, IS THAT EVENTUALLY THE LIVING IS GOING TO ENVY THE DECEASED. BOMBS AWAY AND THROW IN A PIZZA.

• I would give anything to go vegan Shelby. I’ve been trying for 24 years now to get rid of a chronic intestinal infection that makes me unable to tolerate any kind of fiber (ie fruits and vegetables). Fortunately I get all my meat and eggs (the only kind of protein I can tolerate) from farmers I know down at the farmer’s market. I also can’t tolerate alcohol – but that wouldn’t stop me from enjoying you and futuret sharing a bottle.

• Aww, bless your heart, Dr. Bramhall. At least you are trying and that’s more than can be said of most. And you know, I’m always up for a bit of the bubbly. LOL!

• futuret says:

JUST THIS PAST WEEKEND, I MADE A DISH OF KIDNEY BEANS, MIXED WITH COLLARD GREENS, ONION, AND PORK LOIN. I COOKED THEM ALTOGETHER, AND WHEN COMPLETED I MIXED IN SOME SHREDDED CHEESE.

• sounds very healthy – and tasty.

• futuret says:

SAFER TO EAT AT HOME AND COOK, WHEN GOING OUT BAG LUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN EATING BY PRODUCTS FROM RUBBER. WE CAN ALL SAVE MONEY THIS WAY TOO. WE CAN EVEN BUY MORE FOOD FOR THE HOME, THAN SPEND IT ON THE RESTAURANTS. I GUESS, SINCE THEY ARE SERVING “FOOD” WITH BY PRODUCTS OF RUBBER, THEY WANT US BOUNCING BACK TO THEM. WE ARE NOT RUBBER BALLS THAT IS FOR SURE.

3. simonjkyte says:

watch for trade deals

4. amaezed says:

SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS!….ANY/ALL DISEASES/CANCERS ARE DISMANTLED EASILY AND EFFECTIVELY 100%…100% OF THE TIME. This is my own experience. Cured my mother of a brain tumor. After an MRI it became benign. NO BRAIN TUMOR. Another friend nearly lost his family. He had colon cancer. Symptoms: very bad breath, putrid odors. Imagine how his wife felt. He was on heavy chemo meds. that never advanced any semblance of curing him. One week and all cancer disappeared. He came over to my place crying tears of joy. Saved his marriage. Anything with “propyl alcohol” in it can inflame/start diseases/cancers…diet is crucial. Farmers Market food is crucial. Anything packaged is suspicious. This will baffle the most intelligent. Indigenous first people know this and purge twice yearly. We are predisposed to sweeties. Bitters counterbalance this predisposition to sugars. 1. common cloves – fresh (must be freshly sealed) 2. wormwood. 3. walnut husk (must be green or ineffective). Kills the 3 stages of parasites (the eggs, hatchlings and adult flukes). The culprit is the human intestinal fluke – Fasciolopsis buskii. The presence of propyl alcohol stops the liver from this purge. Cold food cereals including health-food varieties are polluted with solvents such as benzene, carbon tetrachloride and propyl alcohol. DON’T EAT THEM. Close to 100% of packaged foods are suspect. There’s more but that will do for now. Cheers fellow Guardians of the Universe.

• Great advice, amaezed. I have a friend undergoing chemotherapy for bowel cancer at present, and from what she describes it quite literally sounds like a form of torture.

• amaezed says:

More people die from chemo than is reported. I am writing a fuller description of my findings. This will take a while to complete. I have helped people and stopped the progression/elimination of HepC, Cancers, Diseases, Psoriasis, Eczema and Malaria to name a few. Thanks