Bombshell: UN Orders immediate release of Julian Assange – Mirrorspectrum

Posted: December 2, 2016 in Uncategorized

Julian Assange could be a free man soon as it was reported that the United Nations rejected UK appeal.

The United Nations has dealt a bitter blow to the UK government, ordering them to immediately release Julian Assange from his “illegal detention”.

The UN rejected a UK appeal against its previous ruling in favor of Assange as “inadmissible,” which means that both the UK and Sweden will be forced to free the WikiLeaks founder with immediate effect.

“Now that all appeals are exhausted, I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free,” Julian Assange said in a statement.

Source: Bombshell: UN Orders immediate release of Julian Assange – Mirrorspectrum

Comments
  1. Alan Scott says:

Not before time! Let’s see if they comply.

2. Congratulations Mr Assange. I hope he sues both governments for damages. I am quite shocked that the UN actually made this decision. I hope this will help Snowden and the solider whose name I have forgotten that is in jail for being a whistle blower.
    Honey

• Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning is the solider who released evidence of US war crimes to Assange. I guess it all depends on how much pressure Russia, China and other countries can exert on the US.

3. Reblogged this on sliceofheaveninsweden and commented:
    Congratulations Mr Assange. I hope that you sue both Sweden and England for forcing you to seek refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy. I praise the UN for standing up for human rights.

4. Who will guarantee his safety if released?

5. jtremaine says:

Reblogged this on Puppet Master's Slave Market and commented:
    Too late I fear. Soros snatched him.

6. jtremaine says:

I hope Julian is alive.

7. 1EarthUnited says:

Reblogged this on 1EarthUnited and commented:
    Something fishy going on… Breaking News: Julian Assange’s DEAD MAN SWITCH GOES OFF:

• The whole scenario is extremely difficult to untangle. From what I’ve read, some strange codes were released via Twitter in October that might have been dead man’s switch codes but some say they weren’t the correct ones and some say they related to Assange’s Internet access being cut by Ecuador.

There is an audiotape from a live phone interview he gave at a 27 November conference that discusses Trump’s election. The sound quality is poor and some of questioned whether the speaker is truly Assange. I think it is him – because of certain vocal mannerisms that are extremely difficult to mimic. I’m inclined to agree with one of the commentators that it’s probably most logical to assume it is him until acoustic specialists can definitely prove it isn’t.

It’s virtually impossible to prove an audio recording is genuine – all acoustic specialists can do is give you the probability. Proving that it’s fake is far easier.

8. Reblogged this on OUR GREATER DESTINY and commented:
    Please pray Julian Assange safe.